Technical specifications of radiators Sterling
- Sterling radiator height 55 cm, which is very important in thermal efficiency.
- The height of the inlet and outlet pipes 50 inches of water in the radiators would be sterling.
- Selectable length of 60 to 200 centimeters.
- type of sheets used in radiators from stainless steel alloy with a thickness of 1.20 mm
- The dewatering of modern radiators by water channels and the cross-section 3.90 mm
- Sterling radiators are equipped with floor together made for corrugate
- Accessories include bolts, clamps and connectors needed to install the radiator provide
- Conduct automatic test pressure of 10 bar with anti-corrosion and anti-rust